- 29 Jan 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
Drive - Full portal search
- Aktualisiert am 29 Jan 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
The Drive - Full portal search acts as a dedicated space to search through the files from the entire Drive on the project. This space performs a search similar to All content search on the Drive menu.
Accessing the Drive - Full portal search page
- Click on the search icon on the left-side main menu to access the Full portal search
- The full portal search page appears as an overlay window
Click on the minimize button on the top right to retract this screen
Select the Drive tab below the search bar
Type in the search keyword in the search bar
The relevant file search result would be populated in List view
The files can also be viewed as a grid by clicking on the view switch available at the top-right
The search results would show the following information
- A thumbnail preview (Applicable for image)
- Uploaded by which team member(Hover over profile image to view the team account name)
- Upload date (1 week ago, 2 years ago)
- File size (68.90 KB, 3.2 MB)
- The capability to Search in PDF attachments (Files less than or equal to 10MB) is present in the Full portal search as well
- Click on the file name or the eye icon on the left to open the Preview blade on the right
- Team members can view the information about the file. They cannot perform any file actions from here
- The information displayed would differ based on each file type like images, documents, and more
- Click and expand the Dependencies section in the blade to view the instances where the particular file has been used in the article/category page
- When the user clicks on the dependent article/category page, they would be redirected to the article/category page in the Editor
Users can filter the file search results by selecting All files, Starred files, or Deleted files(Recycle bin files). The default selection would be All files
Narrow down the search results based on the filter type selected. The following filter options are available Images, Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, ZIP, Video, Audio, and Others. Team members can select more than one file type for the filter.
When the file type selection is made, click on the Apply button. To clear any existing file type filters and reset the search, click on the Clear button.
c. Uploaded by
Filter the search result by selecting the team member account(s) who have uploaded the files.
For example, To search in the files uploaded by yourself, click and select your team account in the filter.
When the Uploaded by team member(s) selection is done, click on the Apply button. To clear any existing uploaded by filters and reset the search, click on the Clear button.
Users can apply this filter to narrow down the files associated with the specific tag(s). Use the search tags bar to find the tag required. Users can select multiple tags.
When the tag(s) selection is made, click on the Apply button. To clear any existing tag filters and reset the search, click on the Clear button.
e. Uploaded on
Users can filter the results using the Upload date range. The selections available are 7 days, 30 days, 3 months, 1 year, and specific date range selection.
When the Uploaded on selection is made, click on the Apply button. To clear any existing date filters and reset the search, click on the Clear button.