- 19 Jul 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
- Aktualisiert am 19 Jul 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
1. Starred articles and categories
Go to Documentation → Starred. The list of articles and categories that are starred appears here. You can use the Entity dropdown to filter the articles and categories.
2. Open in portal
Open in portal allows team accounts to edit the content instantly. Clicking on this option would take you to the editor in the Knowledge base portal. It is available only for logged-in team accounts. It would reduce your efforts in navigating the article in the Knowledge base portal for editing.
A new plan called Freemium is available now and completely free. We don't charge any fee or collect credit card details for this plan. Features such as Customization and Branding, Home page builder, Article templates, Tag management, and more are available in the Freemium plan. Check our pricing page for more information.
1. SSO login for feedback portal
Earlier, users had to enter credentials to access the Document360 feedback portal. Now, if the user clicks on the profile image and selects Feedback, it takes them directly to the feedback portal instead of a login page. Only Document360 authenticated users can access the feedback portal.
2. Tag description
Now you can add a description for the Tags on the Tag Manager page. This helps you to identify the desired tags quickly.
- Go to Content tools → Documentation → Tags → Add tag
- Add the desired Tag name and Description and click Add
You can now add Descriptions for the existing Tags.
3. Remember state
Enable the 'Remember state' option to retain the last done activity in the Document360 portal. It preserves and restores an activity's UI state.
- Click Settings → Knowledge base portal → General
and the General tab would be the default selection
- Enable the status toggle bar on the Remember state section
For example: If a team member enables the 'Remember state', navigates to an article in the documentation section, navigates to another section, and again navigates back (Back button or relevant keyboard shortcut), the system remembers and retrieves the last activity in the documentation section.
4. Notification for liked and disliked articles/category pages
Enable/Disable notifications for likes and dislikes on your knowledge base site. This helps you to engage with end-user feedback and expectations.
- Go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Notifications → Notification mapping
- Expand Knowledge base site section and you can find the toggles to enable/disable notifications for likes and dislikes
Read more →
- Create new version option is added to all portal project version dropdown menus. This helps you to create new versions instantly
- Tag description appears when you hover any Tag across the Knowledge base portal and site
Minor performance, bug fixes, and security improvement can also be observed in the knowledge base portal and site.