- 28 Jun 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
- Aktualisiert am 28 Jun 2022
- 2 Minuten zu lesen
Team auditing lets you monitor what actions your project members are taking in your project.
There are several ways to filter the audit log:
- Events: View actions taken in specific areas of the project.
- Date: View actions taken within a certain time frame.
- Activity by user: View actions taken by specific project members.
To view the audit log, click Team Auditing in the Settings tab.
Filter by Events
View actions taken in a specific area of your project.
Information can be filtered by project version and date at the top of the search page.
Documentation Editor: View actions taken in the Documentation tab.
Home Page Builder, Drive: View actions taken on the home page and Drive menus.
Project Admin Settings: View changes made in the Project Admin settings menu.
Knowledge Base Site Settings: View changes made in the Knowledge Base Site settings.
To filter by Event
- In the Filter by bar, click Events.
- Choose the area you wish to filter the log by. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Filter by Date
View actions taken within a time frame or a specific range of dates.
Filter by date options
1 year: View actions taken in the last one year
3 Months: View actions taken in the last three months ago
30 Days: View actions taken in the last one month
7 Days: View actions taken in the last week
Select specific dates: Enter a specific date range
To filter by Date
- In the Filter by bar, click Date
- Select your desired date range. To clear your selection, click Clear
Filter by User
View actions taken by a specific user.
To filter by User
- In the Filter by bar, click User.
- Select one or more users. To clear your selection, click Clear
How to set the Audit configuration?
Monitoring all actions taken by team accounts might not be applicable for all projects. In this case, you can set the audit configuration to monitor only certain events.
Follow the below steps to set the audit configuration for your project:
- Click Settings → Knowledge base portal → Team auditing → Audit configuration
- Turn on the All events toggle bar to get audit information for all the events in your project
- If you want to monitor only specific events:
- Enable the toggle of the desired events you want to monitor
- Disable the toggle of the events you don't want
- When you enable/disable the events at any section level, a confirmation prompt appears. Click Yes to save the changes
- The changes made at the event level will be saved automatically
An explanatory GIF