Adding files to articles
- Updated On 23 Sep 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
There are two ways to include files in articles:
- Adding files
- Attaching files
Adding Files to Articles
Adding a file to an article adds it directly to the body of the article instead of attaching it as a download.
To add a file to the body of your article, it must first be uploaded to the Drive.
To add a file to an article
- On the Markdown toolbar, select Insert File.
- Select the file in the Drive that you wish to insert.
- Click Insert.
Attaching Files to Articles
Attach a file to an article instead of adding it directly to the article body. In the Project Settings menu, you can choose to display attached files on the right of the article or at the bottom of the article.
To attach a file to your article, it must first be uploaded to the File Manager.
To attach a file to an article
- Open the Article Settings menu on the top right of the text editor.
- Open the Attachments menu.
- Click Attach File and choose your desired file.
- Click Save.