Deleting your Document360 account
Deleting an account with Document360 would ensure that
- All portal and content access revoked
- No access to any private or mixed knowledge base associated or owned
- Contributor mentions across the knowledge base is removed
This account delete action, once done, cannot be undone.
- From the Knowledge base portal or Dashboard, click on the profile image on the bottom left
- Select the My profile option, and the blade appears on the right with all the profile information
- Click on the Delete account button
The Article contribution statistics are displayed below the profile information while accessing the My profile blade when inside a project. Scroll to the bottom of the blade to find the Delete account button.
- A Delete account confirmation prompt appears,
- Type in Yes to confirm the delete action
- The account would be successfully deleted from Document360
Delete account option will be disabled, if you are the only sole owner for a project.