When you want to publish a bunch of articles, doing it by visiting each article can be time-consuming. In such cases, we recommend using the Bulk operations feature to publish, hide, show, delete, or move multiple articles at one time.
For example, you want to publish the release documentation articles at one time.
Accessing Bulk operations overview page
- From the knowledge base portal, go to Content tools → Documentation → Bulk operations
- The Bulk operations overview page appears
- Navigate to the different versions and languages available in your project using the respective drop-down at the top
- Filter the articles with available filter options. For more information, see filter
- Select the desired articles and you can perform the bulk operation actions:
- You can also export the bulk operations overview page. For more information, see export