How to change the color of the text in Markdown?
You would want to change the text color of certain content in your articles. You can easily perform this action in the WYSIWYG editor with the 'Text color' option in the toolbar. However, there is no option to change the text color in Markdown. Follow the below workaround to change the text color in Markdown.
- Go to the desired article in the Knowledge base portal
- Paste the below code in the desired location where you want the text to appear
<span style="color:red"> Text_content </style>
- Replace the 'Text_content' with your desired text
- Replace the color with your desired color
In the above sample code, color is mentioned as red.
- The output would be as below