Disqus is a commenting platform that enables user commenting and admin moderation on Document360.
To enable the Disqus integration, you will need an Disqus account and the Disqus Site ID associated with that account.
The Disqus integration is a premium feature available in Business, Enterprise, and Enterprise+ plans.
Setting up your Disqus integration
- In your Disqus account, add Document360 as a new site You can also go to the following URL: https://disqus.com/profile/signup/intent/
- Once you've created a site, find your Site ID in the address bar. It will be the part of your URL before
For example, if your entire URL was
https://you-need-this-part.disqus.com/, your Site ID would be
- Back in Document360, select Settings in the dashboard navbar, and then click Integrations.
- In Internal Integrations, click Add new integration.
- Click Disqus, enter a name and paste your Disqus ID.
- Click Add.