Embedding Google forms in article
Add Google forms inside your Knowledge base Article using the Embed HTML code block.
- Go to Google forms (https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/) page and login with your Google account
- You can either create a new form or choose from any other existing forms you use
- Select the form you want to embed in your article
- Click on the Send button at the top, and a send form pop-up window appears
- In Send via section, select the <> option to get the Embed HTML
- Copy the iframe src link and paste it into your article in the Document360 editor (Markdown or WYSIWYG)
- The form appears in your article
After publishing, readers can use the form for data entry, survey, feedback, or any other use case.