Freshdesk formarly known as Freshchat is a modern messaging software tool used for sales and customer engagement teams to communicate with website visitors. It allows users to deploy an AI-powered chatbox with accessible integration features. The platform also allows from its integration setup to connect with all the modern conversation applications like Whatsapp, Apple Business chat, Facebook, LINE on your website, and inside your mobile app.
Freshdesk comes loaded with features like
One Inbox for all Messages from different communication platforms
Self-service with AI bots.
Document360 comes with an integration feature, where you can integrate Freshdesk with your Document360 knowledge base following few simple steps.
Document360+ Fresh Chat
- From the Document360 portal, go to Settings → Knowledge base site → Integrations
- Click the Add new integration button at the top right, and this opens an Integration setup panel
- Select Freshdesk from the list of integrations available in the Integration panel
- Add a Description and enter the Freshdesk Token
Freshdesk Token is a small code that you can get from the Freshdesk application, and you use it for Document360+Freshdesk Integration in the Document360 Knowledge base portal.
- Enable a Status Toggle bar and click the Add button at the bottom
If required, you can add an advanced insertion rule to your Freshdesk chatbox using the advanced insertion rules option in the integration panel.
How to get the Freshdesk Token
a. If you are an existing customer in Freshdesk:
Open your Freshdesk dashboard, click Settings →Integration settings → Token (under web messenger category)
b. If you are a new Freshdesk user/ customer:
- After the initial Freshdesk Account setup, click →Integrate now (From the top bar next to the search bar) → Deploy
- Find the code in the snippet (under the Embedded the Freshdesk messaging code to your website category in the Deploy blade.)
Once you complete the Freshdesk integration with your Document360 knowledge base, you can open your Freshdesk account interface to view and reply to the live chats from your users.
You should integrate Freshdesk if you want a modern feature-rich (Like AI bots, Automatic email notification) customer service platform in your documentation site.