Importing project exported before 12 August 2023
We have enhanced the Import project feature, meaning you might need help importing any Document360 project files exported on or before 12 August 2023.
Kindly contact the Document360 support for further assistance.
Previously exported Document360 .zip files can be imported to any project.
Importing a Document360 .zip file will import the following
- Articles and category pages
- All files hosted in the Drive (Optional)
To import a previously exported Document360 project .zip file
- Go to Content tools → Import & Export → Import & Export projects
- Click on the Import icon
- An Import project blade appears
- Users can either drag and drop the project .zip file from their local storage
select the Click to upload option
Importing the Document360 project data from a ZIP file will overwrite all existing content and settings.
- The selected .zip file is uploaded and validated by Document360. If you want to change the file, you can click on the Replace button and choose a different file from the local storage
The time taken for the file to import and validate completely will vary depending on the file's size.
- A success message would be displayed along with information such as Languages, Number of categories, and Number of articles
- The Set article status to publish checkbox is selected if you want all the imported articles to be published.
If the checkbox is not marked, all the imported articles remain in the Draft state
- Finally, click on the Import button