Document360 facilitates easy integration of third-party apps and services into your knowledge base. Now, users can choose from 27+ integration options available. These integrations help users with specialized solutions for the following categories
- Custom HTML
- Marketing automation
Adding a new integration
You can integrate third-party apps or services into your Document360 projects.
- From the Knowledge base portal, navigate to Settings > Knowledge base site > Integrations
- You can find the list of integrations if you have added any earlier at the top. You can turn on and off the configured integration on each of the individual widgets available
- Scroll down to view the list of featured and other integration options available
- Select from the list the app or service you want to integrate by clicking on the "Add" button
- An "Add new integrations" popup appears with the "Basic configuration" and "Custom configuration" options
- In the following fields enter the Description () and the App ID ()
- The "Advanced click on Add
- The ID or URL would change based on the individual integration
- For elaborate setup instructions for any particular app, click on the learn more link
- The added integration appears in the list on the Integration main setting page
You can find the list of integrations you've added on the Integration overview setting page (Settings → Knowledge base site → Integrations).
Now, users can switch On/Off the integrations on your knowledge base without completely removing or deleting the integration.
- Status – Toggle on/off an already added integrations. Green indicates the integration is active and Gray indicates the integration is inactive.
- Type – The name and icon of the integration
- Description – The custom description given by the user
- Updated on – The last log date the integration was added or updated
- Users – The team members who added or updated the integration
- Intercom messenger
- Sunshine Conversations
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Zoho PageSense
- Google Optimize
Editing or Deleting an integration
Users can update an already added integration's credentials anytime on the Integration overview setting page (Settings → Knowledge base site → Integrations).
Hover over the integration with your mouse pointer, and the Edit and Delete icons appear. Click on the Edit icon to update the Status (on/off), description, or App ID/URL, and finally, click on the Update button at the bottom.
To delete an integration, hover your mouse pointer over the integration and click on the Delete icon. Click on the Delete button again in the Delete confirmation prompt.