Document360 offers a wide range of subscription options. The following plans are available in Document360:
- Enterprise Plus
You can choose a Monthly or Annual subscription.
Accessing Billing overview page
From the knowledge base portal, go to Settings → Billing
You can access the My plan, Payment information, and Invoice history tabs
- My plan - Current plan details are available. You can change your current plan by clicking on Change plan. If you want to purchase addons, click Purchase addon
- Payment information - View/change the Credit card and Billing address information
- Invoice history - Previous invoice information are available on this page. Add/remove invoice recipients and download invoices
How to change my plan?
Only Owner(s) of the project can access Billing features.
- From the knowledge base portal, go to Settings → Billing and My plan tab would be the default selection
- Click Change plan to upgrade or downgrade your subscription
- The plans available in Document360 appears
- Enterprise Plus
- Choose a subscription plan that meets your company needs by using the toggle at the top
- Annual: Pay upfront for a year-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following year
- Monthly: Pay for a month-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following month
If you are in the Annual plan, you can only upgrade to another Annual plan. You cannot upgrade your subscription from Annual to Monthly.
For example, when you upgrade to Enterprise annual plan, you have to pay US$ 5988(499*12) per annum, and when you upgrade to Enterprise monthly plan, you have to pay US$ 599 per month. Comparing the per month cost of this plan, you can save around US$ 1200. You can utilize this saved amount for buying addons.
- Choose the desired plan by clicking Upgrade or Downgrade and proceed with the payment
Your current plan is indicated as Current Plan.