The reader analytics page provides an overview of the reader's information in your Private access or Mixed access project.
Readers' information available on the overview page are
- Total readers
- Self-registered readers
- Frequent readers
- Reader type
- Last login
Accessing the Reader analytics page
- From the Knowledge base portal, navigate to "Analytics > Reader"
- The "Articles" analytics page opens with an overview of article data
- Select the desired workspace (If any) using the dropdown at the top of the screen
- Select the desired language (if any) using the dropdown at the top of the screen
- The overview geography and article performance data for the last 7 days (default filter selection) are displayed
- You can export the reader insights you view on the page into a CSV by clicking the "Export CSV"