- Updated On 05 May 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Segment is a data organization tool that tracks, collectS, transforms, sends, and archives your first-party customer data. Use Segment with Document360 to monitor usage in your knowledge base.
To enable the Segment integration, you will need:
- A Segment account
- Have added Document360 as a source
- The Write Key assigned to your Document360 source.
The Segment integration is a premium feature available in Business, Enterprise, and Enterprise+ plans.
Setting up your Segment integration
- In Segment, copy your source's Write Key.
- Back in Document360, select Settings in the dashboard navbar, and then click Integrations.
- In Internal Integrations, click Add new integration.
- Click Segment, enter a name and paste your Segment ID.
- Click Add.