Custom pages feature allows you to customize and style the static web pages in your Knowledge base. Configuring a custom page in Document360 is very easy and simple. We provide both basic and custom style options.
- Basic style - Customize the page with the available options such Themes, Image, Title, and Description
- Custom style - Customize the page with HTML or CSS
You can customize the below static pages in Document360:
Why do you need a custom page?
- Enhance the user experience
- Showcase and improvize the brand spread
- Redirect the users to desired pages
You cannot switch back to your default static page after configuring a custom page. It is recommended to have custom static pages to enhance the Knowledge base usage.
When you downgrade to Startup, all the custom pages configuration would be lost.