Custom pages feature allows you to customize and style the static web pages in your Knowledge base site. Configuring a custom page in Document360 is straightforward. We provide both basic and custom style options.
- Basic style - Customize the page with the available options such as Themes, Images, Title, and Description
- Custom style - Customize the page with HTML or CSS
You can customize the below static pages in Document360:
Why do you need a custom page?
- Enhance the user experience
- Showcase and improvise the brand spread
- Redirect the users to desired pages with brief information about the action required
After configuring a custom page, you cannot switch back to your default static page. It is recommended to have custom static pages to enhance the Knowledge base usage.
When you downgrade to the Standard plan, all the custom pages configuration will be lost.