Upgrading your subscription plan
You can upgrade your existing plan or subscription(monthly or annual) at any time.
When you upgrade a subscription, you will pay a prorated cost for the remainder of your current billing cycle. The prorated cost of the current plan for the remainder of your current billing cycle would be added as credits. On renewal, your invoice will reflect the new subscription price.
You can upgrade a subscription via invoice. This applies to customers in an annual billing cycle. Please send your billing name, billing address, email, and project name to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall raise an invoice.
Only Owner(s) of the project can access Billing features
Upgrading your subscription plan
- From the knowledge base portal, go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Billing → My plan → Change plan
- The pricing page appears
When you upgrade from the trial version, you will be taken to Pricing page after clicking on Billing. To upgrade from trial version, see upgrading from trial version.
- All our existing plans (Startup, Business, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus) with their highlight features are displayed
- Click on the Show details button to view more features available in plans
Your current plan is mentioned with Current plan
- Choose a subscription plan that meets your company's needs by using the toggle at the top
- Annual: Pay upfront for a year-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following year
- Monthly: Pay for a month-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following month
If you are in the Annual plan, you can only upgrade to another Annual plan. You cannot upgrade your subscription from Annual to Monthly.
- Once you click the Upgrade button, the payment page is displayed
1. Choose your billing cycle
You can choose the subscription as Monthly or Annual.
- Select the check box of the desired plan
For example, when you upgrade to Enterprise annual plan, you have to pay US$ 5988(49912) per annum, and when you upgrade to Enterprise monthly plan, you have to pay US$ 7188(59912) per annum. Comparing the per month cost of this plan, you can save US$ 1200. You can utilize this saved amount for buying addons.
2. Best practice & Setup (one-time)
Our dedicated team will assist in configuring the knowledge base effectively. By default, this addon is enabled. You can use the adjacent toggle to enable/disable it as per your requirements. It is a one-time addon, and once you purchase it, it is not visible. For more information, see Best practice & Setup addon.
3. Addons (optional)
We provide optional addons to add additional team accounts, versions, and storage.
Click the Addons (optional) dropdown to expand the section.
By default, your plan comes with a certain number of team accounts, and you want to accommodate additional team accounts.
For example, you are upgrading to Plan A, and you need 17 team accounts for your knowledge base. By default, the Plan A project has 15 team accounts. In this case, you can add two more team accounts with the Team accounts addon option and experience a hassle-free process.
- Add the additional team accounts with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of additional team accounts is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
Choose higher-level plans to accommodate more team accounts and gain additional features in your knowledge base.
There is no limit to adding additional team accounts.
Your plan comes with a 50GB drive storage capacity by default, and you want additional storage capacity.
One storage addon provides 50GB additional storage.
For example, when you add two storage addons, 100GB storage would be counted as extra storage, and your storage capacity would be 150GB
- Add the required storage addons() with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of storage addon is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
By default, your plan comes with a certain number of version(s), and you want additional versions.
For example, you are upgrading to Plan A and need four versions for your knowledge base. By default, the Plan A project has two versions. In this case, you can add two more versions with the Versions addon option and experience a hassle-free process.
- Add the additional versions with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of additional versions is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
There is no limit to adding additional versions.
4. Prorated charges
The prorated charges of the plan and addons appear here.
The charge is applicable until the next billing cycle.
For example, you have chosen 'Plan A', and you want to upgrade to a higher plan 'Plan B'. When you change the plan between your billing cycle, you would be charged only for the remaining period of the current billing cycle.
The charges you paid for the remaining period of the current billing cycle for Plan A would be added as credits to your account.
The sum of the prorated charges of the subscription plan cost and added addons.
6. Credits Applied
If you have any credits available, it is automatically added.
For example, you have chosen 'Plan A', and you want to upgrade to a higher plan 'Plan B'. When you change the plan between your billing cycle, the charges you paid for the remaining period of the current billing cycle for Plan A would be added as credits to your account.
7. Amount due
The amount you have to pay appears here. If there are no credits available, the Amount due is the same as the Total.
Amount due = Total - Credits Applied
If you apply a valid promo code, you can avail discount applicable for the promo code.
8. Payment details
Your card details appear here, such as card number (only the last four numbers) and expiry date.
9. Billing address
Your Billing address appear here.
10. Apply promo code
You can use Promo code to avail an additional discount.
- Click on the Apply promo code button
- Type in the Promo code in the Enter a Promo Code field
- Click on the Apply button
- If entered Promo code is valid, the respective discount is applied in the Cost details section
11. Plan selection
If you want to choose a different plan, click Plan selection on the top right, and you are taken to the pricing page.
12. Make payment
This button is enabled when you enter all the required details, add the applicable add-ons, and display no error message.
- Review the upgrade information and make sure you have added the required addons
You cannot change the currency after the first transaction.
For example, you have subscribed to the Enterprise plan with AUD as your currency, and now you want to change the currency to USD. Currently, switching between currencies is not possible after the first transaction.
- Click on the Make payment button, and the payment is processed
- Once the transaction is complete, the Payment successful! message appears with the chosen subscription plan, and type in the new page
- Billing information such as Invoice #, Billing period, Amount paid, and Next billing date appears with an option to Download Invoice
To check the renewal details, go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Billing → My plan