In the Site header section, you can enable/disable the What's new button on the Knowledge base site.
- The What’s new option is enabled by default
- A gift box icon can be seen on the right of the search bar at the top
- When readers click on it, a page with the list of recent articles published (new and forked) in the selected version would be displayed
- Readers can choose the desired version and language
- They can also filter the articles based on Last month, Last week, or Last 24 hours
Enable/Disable 'What’s new' option
- Select Settings → Knowledge base site → Article settings
- Expand the Site header section at the bottom
- By default, the What’s new option would be enabled
- Turn off the toggle to disable the What’s new button on your Knowledge base
What's new page slug is
Was this article helpful?