The Document header is the section that contains the Search bar and What’s new option.
- The What’s new option is by default enabled on your knowledge base.
- A gift box icon can be seen on the right of the search bar at the top.
- When users click on it, a page with the list of recent articles published (New and forked) in the selected version would be displayed.
- Readers can choose the version language they want to check for updates
- They can also sort the articles based on Last month, Last week, or Last 24 hours
Enable/Disable What’s New option
- Select Settings → Knowledge base site → Article Settings & SEO
- Expand the Document header section at the bottom
- By default, the What’s new option would be enabled
- Turn off the toggle to disable the What’s new button on your Knowledge base