You can export the glossary terms available in your knowledge base. Utilize the filters such as Search field, Updated by, and Last updated to narrow down the desired glossary terms data. You can also download the glossary terms data of an individual language and all terms in the knowledge base.
How to export the glossary terms?
- Go to Content tools → Content reuse → Glossary
- Select the desired language from the Languages dropdown at the top
- If required, use the filters to narrow down the glossary terms
- Click Export CSV at the top right
- It will take a few seconds for the download to complete. The export file is downloaded as a CSV file to your local device storage
You can use Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, Google Docs, or other CSV tools to open the exported CSV file.
What are the glossary data available in the exported file?
The exported glossary file contains the below information:
- Glossary name
- Glossary definition
- Updated by
- Updated on