Olark combines a live chat tool with customer data collection to help you improve your communication with users. Use Olark with Document360 to customize and manage your customers’ live chat experience.
Special Features in Olark include
- Visitor Cobrowsing PowerUp
- Visitor geolocation
- Visitor Insights PowerUps
You can integrate the Document360 knowledge base with Olark in simple steps.
From the Document360 portal, go to Settings→ Knowledge base site→ Integrations
Click the Add new integration button at the top right, and this opens an Integration setup panel
Select Olark from the list of integrations available in the blade window
Add a Description and enter the Olark ID
OLark ID is a code you can get from the Olark Account dashboard URL, and you use it for Document360+Mixpanel Integration in the Document360 Knowledge base portal.
- Enable the Status toggle bar and Click Add button at the bottom
How to get the Olark ID
- Sign in to your Olark account, click Settings, then select Installation.
- Your Olark Site ID can be found in the address bar. The thirteen numbers (and dashes) followed by
Id=in the Olark URL
- Copy the ID.
Once you complete the Olark integration with your Document360 knowledge base, you can view and reply to your customer chats.
You can integrate Olark If you want a lightweight, customizable chat box in your site with built-in automation rules.