Olark combines a live chat tool with customer data collection to help you improve your communication with users. Use Olark with Document360 to customize and manage your customers’ live chat experience.
To enable the Olark integration, you will need an Olark account and the Olark Site ID associated with that account.
The Olark integration is a premium feature available in Business, Enterprise, and Enterprise+ plans.
Setting up your Olark integration
- Sign in to your Olark account, click Settings, then select Installation.
- Your Olark Site ID can be found in the address bar. It is the thirteen numbers (and dashes) following
Id=in the Olark URL.
- Copy the ID.
- Back in Document360, select Settings in the dashboard navbar, and then click Integrations.
- In Internal Integrations, click Add new integration.
- Click Olark, enter a name and paste your Olark App ID.
- Click Add.