Doorbell is a functional, easy-to-use piece of chat software that allows you to collect, manage, and analyse your customer feedback. The integration will be trivial for smooth customer interaction turning into a conversion.
Document360 comes with an integration feature, where you can integrate Doorbell with your Document360 knowledge base. Doorbell also allows your users to attach a screenshot to the feedback.
You can do this with a few simple steps. You can follow the below steps to integrate Doorbell with your Document360 knowledge base.
- From the Document360 portal, go to Settings → Knowledge base site → Integrations
- Click the Add new integration button at the top right, and this opens an Integration setup panel
- Select Doorbell from the list of integrations available in the
- Add a Description, Doorbell ID, and Doorbell AppKey
Doorbell ID and Doorbell App Key are codes that you can get from the Doorbell application, and you use them for Document360+Doorbell Integration in the Document360 Knowledge base portal.
- Enable the Status toggle bar and click on the Add button
If required, you can restrict or enable the Doorbell to the users with the Advanced insertion rules option.
How to get Doorbell ID and App Key
a. If you are an existing customer in Doorbell:
b. If you are new to Doorbell:
- Register an account in Doorbell
- You will get the Doorbell ID and App Key in your initial Doorbell Account setup
After you complete the Doorbell integration in your Document360 knowledge base, open your Doorbell account interface to view the feedback from your visitors.
With Doorbell's automatically generated screenshots, sentiment analysis of all feedback helps you collect, manage, and analyse in-app user feedback from your Documentation site, and you also get alert notifications instantly through email or other group notifications systems.