Okta to Document360 OpenID configuration
Follow the instruction below to complete you OpenID configuration and establish a Single Sign-On connection.
Once the Callback route or Redirect URI has been updated, now the same process must be done on the application side as well.
- The Applications page on the Okta developer console would display all the active applications.
- Click on the application you want to establish the trust relationship with.
- Now from the application dashboard go to the General tab
- As you scroll down to the bottom of page you would find the Client Credentials with the Client ID (Public identifier) and Client secret (the authorization code)
- Click on the clipboard icon to copy the code
- Go to the application’s SSO integration page and paste the Client ID and Client Secret authorization code in the respective fields
- Now for the Authority field on the Document360 SSO integration page go to the Okta dashboard
- Switch from the Classic UI to Developer console on the top left corner
- In the Developer console page click on API from the menu and select Authorization Servers
- Copy the Issuer URI provided and paste it in the Authority field of the Document360 Open ID integration page
- In the Mail Domains field enter domains of mail Ids you would like to authorize. (For instance, yourcompany.com). You can add multiple domains to this field.
Once data in all fields are added, click on the Save button over to the top right. A success message would be displayed in the top right corner indicating the settings have been configured.