Once one or more notification channels are set up, you can configure which Document360 events trigger notifications and the different channels that receive these notifications.
Document360 events are segregated into eight segments:
- Documentation editor
- Home page builder/Drive
- Project admin settings
- Knowledge base site settings
- Knowledge base assistant settings
- Tool settings
- Knowledge base site
By default, all events in Document360 will turned off. To customize which events trigger notifications, you can enable All Events at the top of the screen.
You can enable or disable an entire event segments, or mix and match events from each segment to one or multiple channels.
Enable/disable notification for events
- In Settings, go to Notifications and select Notification mapping
- Document360 events are segregated into eight segments mentioned above
- Find the event you do or do not want to recieve a notification for
- Enable or disable it using the toggle switch. A green toggle background means it is enabled. A grey toggle background means it is disabled.
Mapping notification channels to events
You can push event notifications for an entire segment, or mix and match events from each segment.
- Click Settings→ Notifications → Notification mapping.
- Find the event you want to receive a notification for and turn on the toggle
- You can click on the + button next to individual events to map a notification channel
- If you want to map channels for an entire segment (For ex. Project admin settings) click on the Map to channel button in the intended segment
Analytics weekly report mail
All project owners and admins would receive an analytic report of the project once every week.
If you wish to opt-out of this E-mail go to Settings → Notifications → Notification mapping →Analytics (scroll to the bottom to find it ). Expand this section and turn the toggle off.