Bypass Document360 common login page
Make use of this bypass option to skip the Document360 common login page and directly access the SSO login page. This option is available for private projects in which all the members of the project are SSO readers.
If you have both regular and SSO users in your project, Do not bypass the common Document360 Login page
When bypass option is enabled, the team account/readers enter the URL into the browser and hit enter. They would land directly on the SSO login page.
Enabling common login page bypass
The common login page bypass can be enabled in the SSO settings page for both standards (SAML or OpenID).
The bypass setting would only be visible on the SSO settings page after an SSO (OpenID or SAML) has been configured with your project.
- Go to your desired project in the Knowledge base portal
- Click Settings → Users & Security → SAML/OpenID
- Either select the already configured standard (SAML or OpenID) or you can configure a new SSO
- When you scroll down, you can find the Advanced settings section
- Turn on the toggle of the Enable to bypass Document360 common login page option. The toggle is turned off by default
- Click Save
After you perform the above steps, each time the reader enters your knowledge base URL in the browser, they will be taken directly to the SSO login page.
Bypass toggle 'Disabled'
Regular Document360 or SSO team account/reader keys in the project URL into the browser → Document360 common login page → Document360 users key in their credentials and hit Login (or) SSO users click on the SSO button, gets redirected to the Identity provider login page, keys in the credentials and logs in.
Bypass toggle 'Enabled'
Only SSO team accounts/readers key in the project URL into the browser → Gets redirected to the Identity provider login page, keys in the credentials and logs in.