Best practice & Setup addon
This addon is a one-time purchase.
A support engineer from the Document360 team will engage with you over a virtual 2-hours session. The session would comprise getting started support, knowledge base portal guidance, best practices, and configuration support for premium features.
What does the Best practices & setup addon include?
- Basic setup and configuration of the Document360 portal
- Configuring team member and groups accessibility
- Customization of the home page builder
- Configuring the right editor type and editor settings
- Guidance on using the drive
- SEO insights and article redirection guide
- Custom domain mapping and subfolder hosting
- Walkthrough on bulk operations and content reuse
- Article performance and analytics feature
- Setting up integrations and extensions
- Setting up knowledge base assistant
- Setting up notification channel and team auditing
- Configuring Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Walkthrough of our help center and related documents
How to purchase Best practices & setup addon?
- From the knowledge base portal, go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Billing and the My plan tab appears as a default
- Click on Purchase addon and, a Purchase addon blade appears
- Enable the Best practice & Setup (one-time) toggle
- Click on Confirm Payment and, the payment is processed
- Payment successful! message appears, and the purchase is made successfully
A support engineer from the Document360 team will reach out to you and schedule a virtual call at your preferred date and time.
You can also purchase this addon when upgrading or renewing your subscription plan.