A common use of Typeform software is to allow customers or prospects to ask you questions. If they do that often enough, you'll need a way to manage and respond to those individuals. The Typeform-Document360 integration makes that easy.
You can have new Typeform entries automatically create new knowledge base articles for sharing information about your prospects. Yes, it can be done manually, but it takes more effort, is time-consuming, and the probability of the mishap is high.
Currently, there is no direct integration option available between Typeform and Document360 from either of the platforms.
As a workaround, you can use Zapier integration to bridge this gap. By connecting Typeform and Document360 on Zapier, you can easily facilitate the content flow between these platforms.
Ensure that you have logged into your Zapier account.
- Go to the following URL
- Click on the Try this template button
- Click on the Get started button
Connecting Typeform and Document360 in Zapier
Step 1 - Connect Typeform
- Click on Connect or Connect a new account and key in your credentials on the new access window
If your account is already linked, you can directly select your account
- Select your Typeform account → Next
- Select your form → Next
Step 2 - Connect Document360 account
- Click on Connect or Connect a new account
- A new pop-up window would open with an API token field to connect with the knowledge base project
- You can obtain the API token from the Document360 portal
API token generation - Document360
Obtain the Zapier token (API key) generated from the Document360 portal (Settings →** Extensions** → Team collaboration), click on the Generate icon → Yes (Create extension token prompt), and copy the token by clicking on the Copy button
Head back to the pop-up window, paste the API token in the field, and click on Yes, Continue
You can find the connected Document360 project on the Connect your Document360 account page. Click on Next
If you wish to configure a different account later, you can do that by clicking on Rec... (Reconnect) or Connect a new account
Step 3 - Customize Zap
- Map the required fields from Typeform into Document360
- You have a plethora of options to choose from (depending upon your business requirements):
- The selected element(s) would be added as the title of the article
- The selected element(s) would be added as the content of the article
- You can choose the article location and publish option.
- Version - Choose the desired version in the knowledge base project, you want the article to be created in
- Language - Choose the desired language in the selected version, you want the article to be created in
- Category - Choose the desired category in the selected language, you want the article to be created in
- Publish - Choose True for the article to be published. Choose False for the article to be in draft state.
- Click on the Next button
Step 4 – Test Zap
- Once you have configured the actions in Document360, the Zap needs to be tested to make sure it’s configured correctly (Zapier would create an article on Document360 to make sure everything works)
- Click on the Send test button
- If successful, you would get the message “Test Article sent! Check your Document360 account to view it.’’
- Visit your Document360 knowledge base portal and you can find the desired article under the category you have previously selected
- Head back to the Zapier setup window and click on the Next button
Step 5 – Turn on Zap
Now that the Zap has been tested and made sure it works fine, review/edit the settings before turning on the Zap.
You can edit the settings configured on the trigger and the corresponding action of the new article in Document360
Finally, click on the Turn on Zap button
You would get a success message window stating Your Zap is on!. You can click on the Manage your Zap button to go to your Typeform+Document360 Zap overview page.
Created Zap overview
Create articles in Document360 from new Typeform entries
You can view and edit the information about your created Zap on the Zap overview page.
Whenever a new entry is updated in Typeform, zaps runs automatically to create an article in Document360.
To make a copy of the Zap, click on the following link