- 03 May 2023
- 2 Minutes à lire
- Mis à jour le 03 May 2023
- 2 Minutes à lire
The Geography section is designed to give you a big-picture view of customer engagement. Use the dropdown menu on the top to change the project version/languages and customize the dates you wish to view on the top.
From the knowledge base portal, go to Analytics → Geography. The Customer geography data is displayed in a graphical heat map. This page helps you understand what country your end-users are located in.
Languages: You can filter the data for a specific language. Click on the languages dropdown to choose a language from the available list
Application: You can filter by Knowledgebase or Knowledgebase assistant. Click on the Application dropdown to choose Knowledgebase or Knowledgebase assistant
Date range: You can filter the data for a specific date range
a. Click on the dropdown to select from the available date range such as Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 90 days, or Last 180 days
b. The date range for the shown data is displayed here. You can also choose a custom date range by clicking on the date range field
Compare: You can compare the data for two date ranges. To compare the data of the shown date range with another date range, click on the Compare dropdown to select the other date range.
You can select the date range from the below options:
- Previous period: To compare the shown date range with the same previous date range
- Previous month: To compare the shown date range with the previous 30 days
- Previous quarter: To compare the shown date range with the previous 90 days
- Custom: To compare the shown date range with a custom date range. You can select your desired date range by clicking on the Custom field
- No comparison: To cancel the comparison
The comparison data is shown as a percentage on the right
For example, you can compare the customer geography data for two months and analyze the increase/decrease of customer visits to your knowledge base
- Customer Geography Data: A list of top countries' geography data is shown in percentage. The number of customer visits, country, and the percentage of customer visits are shown here
Geography analytics data can up to 15 minutes to reflect in the Knowledge base portal.
How are visits calculated?
The number of times readers access your knowledge base articles is counted as visits. When a reader access an article once, it is counted as one visit. When a reader access the same article five times, it is counted as five unique visits.
- When a reader from Canada visits three articles in your knowledge base, it is counted as 3 visits from Canada
- When a reader from Canada visits three articles in your knowledge base twice, it is counted as 6 visits from Canada