- 06 Sep 2022
- 2 Minutes à lire
Feedback manager - Getting started
- Mis à jour le 06 Sep 2022
- 2 Minutes à lire
The Feedback manager keeps track of all your feedback on articles and categories in your Knowledge base and Knowledge base assistant. It helps you to assign and track them effectively. This makes it easier to manage the entire feedback addressing process.
All the existing feedback can be viewed in the feedback manager. Earlier, you could only view the feedback received in a specific date range.
The feedback provided before August 27, 2022, will be in Complete status. The feedback type will be Comments for liked articles or Others for disliked articles.
Accessing Feedback manager
- Go to Content tools → Documentation → Feedback
- The Feedback manager overview page appears
|a.||Project version||Select the desired version|
|b.||Languages||Select the desired language|
|c.||Export||To export the feedback data|
|d.||Filter by||Narrow down your feedback data with the below filter options|
|Application||To filter the feedback data by application|
|Assigned to||To filter the feedback data by the assignee(s) of the feedback|
|Feedback type||To filter the feedback types provided by the reader|
|Status||To filter by feedback status|
|Date range||To filter by feedback received date|
|e.||Feedback list||List of feedback received|
|f.||Current feedback||Detailed view of the selected feedback|
|Show history||Timeline of the actions performed within the feedback|
|g.||Article/Category details||The following details appear in this section:|
|• Article/Category name|
|• Open in editor option|
|• Article/Category location breadcrumb|
|• Profile image of the article/category contributors|
|h.||Assign to||You can assign the feedback to any team account in your project. Click the dropdown and select the desired term account. You can also search the team accounts by their names|
|i.||Status||You can change the status of feedback|
|j.||Reply and Close||This section is enabled only when the reader selects the Notify me checkbox. Once the feedback is addressed in documentation, you can add a response in this field and click Reply and close button|
You can export the feedback data at any time.
Feedback data for 90 days can only be exported.
- Go to Content tools → Documentation → Feedback manager
- You can find the list of reader feedback
- Use the available filter options at the top to narrow down the list
- Click Export → Export to CSV
- Wait for a few seconds, and a Download icon appears next to the feedback
- Click the Download icon to download the feedback data to your local storage device
How to localize the feedback options appearing on the knowledge base site?
You can localize the below variables text appears in the feedback section:
- Was this article helpful?
- Thank you for your feedback
- How can we improve this article?
- Your feedback
- Enter your comment
- Please enter a valid email
- Please enter your comment
- Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
- Notify me about change
- Enter your email
- Go to Settings → Localization & Versions → Localization variables
- Select the desired language in the Select language section
- Expand the Feedback section
- Update the desired text(s)
By default, the variables texts are localized to the respective language.
- Click Save