Document360 offers Sandbox subscription plans with various highlight features. You can choose the plan and billing cycle on the pricing page, and pay in USD, GBP, EUR or AUD. The payment page allows you to view and update information such as plan selection, currency, billing cycle, addons (team accounts, versions & storage) and billing address. After making payment successfully a Payment successful message appears with subscription plan details along with an option to download invoice. Monthly plans are billed every month while annual plans offer a 20% discounted rate compared to monthly payments.
In this article, you can find information on buying a Sandbox project in Document360.
Only Owner(s) of the Document360 project can access Billing features.
The following steps are involved in buying a Sandbox project:
Accessing the pricing page
On the pricing page, you can choose the plan and billing cycle. You can access the pricing page in any of the three methods:
- Go to the desired Document360 project
- Click Settings → Knowledge base portal → Billing
- The pricing page appears
For a Document360 project in Trial version
- Click on the Choose your plan button next to the trial expiry date information at the top left
- The pricing page appears
For a Document360 project in Trial expired version
- Go to the Document360 dashboard
- Hover the mouse pointer over the trial project, and an Upgrade button appears
- Click on the Upgrade button
- The pricing page appears
The pricing page shows the available subscription plans and the applicable highlight features. All our Sandbox subscription plans (Sandbox Standard, Sandbox business, and Sandbox enterprise) with their highlight features are displayed.
Choose your convenient currency for paying Document360 Sandbox subscriptions
- You can pay your subscription bills in the following currencies USD (United States dollar), GBP (Pound sterling), EUR (Euro), or AUD (Australian dollar)
You can also change the currency on the Payment page.
- By default, the pricing appears in USD.
- Click on the desired currency to select it
Click on the Show details button to view the additional features available in the subscription plan.
Choose a subscription plan that meets your company's needs by using the toggle at the top
- Annual: Pay upfront for a year-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following year
- Monthly: Pay for a month-long subscription to Document360. You will be billed on the same day you started your subscription the following month
Choose the Annual plan instead of Monthly to get a good discount.
- Click on the Choose plan button of the desired subscription plan, and the payment page appears
You can also change the subscription plan before processing the payment.
You can view and update the information on the payment.
Plan selection: To change the subscription plan.
- Click Plan selection at the top right
- You are taken back to the pricing page where you can choose the desired subscription plan
For example, you have chosen the Standard plan on the pricing page, and now you wish to change to Enterprise
Choose your currency and billing cycle
Choose your convenient currency for paying Document360 subscriptions. You can pay your subscription bills in USD (United States dollar), GBP (Pound sterling), EUR (Euro), or AUD (Australian dollar).
- Select the desired currency, and the respective pricing appears
- The chosen currency is set as the default currency for all future transactions
You cannot change the currency after the first transaction.
For example, you have subscribed to the Enterprise plan with AUD as your currency, and now you wish to change the currency to USD. Currently, switching between currencies is not possible after the first transaction.
Plan: You can choose the subscription plan as Monthly or Annual.
- Use the check box to select the desired plan, and the respective pricing appears
We provide optional addons to buy additional team accounts, versions, and storage.
Click on the Addons (optional) to expand the section.
By default, your plan comes with a certain number of team accounts, and you want to accommodate additional team accounts.
- Buy the additional team accounts with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of additional team accounts is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
By default, your plan comes with a 50GB drive storage capacity, and you want additional storage capacity. One storage addon provides 50GB additional storage.
- Buy the required storage addons with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of the storage addon is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
By default, the Standard plan project comes with 1 version per project, while Business and Enterprise projects come with 2 versions per project. You wish to buy additional versions.
- Buy the additional versions with the "+" and "-" icons
- The prorated cost of additional versions is calculated until the next billing cycle. It appears in the Cost details section on the right
Provide the billing details for which you want to invoice the payment
Company: You can edit this field as per your requirement. By default, your project name is filled
Email address: You can type in the email address for which you want to invoice the payment. By default, your email id is filled in this field
The billing invoice is sent to the email of Owner(s) in the project.
Address details: Type in the organization address details for which you want to invoice the payment. You can also leave this section empty. This section is optional.
Country: Choose your country. It is mandatory to choose this field
The invoice of the payment contains all the above Billing address details.
VAT charges might be applicable based on your region.
Base plan cost: The cost of your subscription plan appears here
Addons: If addons are added, the respective costs appear
Amount due: The total amount to be paid appears here. This is the sum of Base plan cost and the cost of Addons.
For example, if you have selected the Enterprise (annual) plan and added two team account addons, the Amount due would be the sum of the Base plan cost and the cost of two Team accounts.
Make payment: This button is enabled when you have entered all the required details, added the applicable add-ons, and no error message is displayed
- Review the upgrade information and make sure you have added the required addons
- Click on the Make payment button, and the payment is processed
- After the transaction is completed, the Payment successful! message appears with the subscription plan details
- Billing information such as Invoice #, Billing period, Amount paid, and Next billing date appears with an option to Download Invoice
To check the renewal details, go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Billing → My plan.
Good to know
Does the pricing vary with the exchange/conversion rate?
The pricing that appears on the page is fixed. We do not change the pricing for exchange/conversion rates regularly. When there is a pricing change in the future, you will get notified through mail communication well before the new pricing implementation.
When you choose a different currency other than your default credit card currency, as it is cheaper or more convenient for you, your bank might impose a currency conversion charge on your credit card during the transaction.
For example, say you own a UK-based credit card and want to pay in USD instead of GBP because it's cheaper based on the currency conversion rate. You can choose USD as your currency, but the bank might impose an additional transaction fee for currency conversion on your credit card.
Document360 has introduced this multicurrency payment option to help you avoid additional charges on international transaction fees and currency conversion charges.
What is the difference between monthly and annual plans?
A monthly subscription for Document360 allows you to pay every month, while an annual subscription allows you to pay on an annual basis (once per year). The annual subscription typically offers around a 20% discounted rate compared to paying every month.
For example, if you subscribe to the monthly plan on 01 January 2023, your next billing cycle would be 01 February 2023. If you subscribe to the annual plan on 01 January 2023, your next billing cycle would be 01 January 2024.