You may want to show only particular articles or hide some articles in the Knowledge base assistant. You can do this effectively with the Filter assistant content option.
- Go to Settings → Knowledge base assistant → Installation & Setup
- Under Settings section, expand the Filter assistant content
- You have three options:
When you select Project, all the articles in the Knowledge base appear in the assistant.
Project is selected by default.
You can make the desired language(s) or version(s) appear in the assistant.
For example, you want to hide the French language from a version in the assistant.
- Click Version and the list of versions and respective languages appear
- Select the checkbox of the desired version(s) and language(s) you want in assistant
- Click Save
You can make the desired categories appear in the assistant.
For example, you want to show only the Sales categories in the assistant.
- Click Category and select the version in the Select project version(s)
- The list of categories available in that version appears. Select the checkbox of the desired categories
- If you want to add more categories from other versions, click the Select project version(s) again and choose the desired categories from the version(s)
- Click Save