The Tags - Full portal search page serves as a dedicated space to search through and view the tag library in the knowledge base project. Team members can also view the dependency information for the tags.
Accessing the Tags - Full portal search page
- Click on the search icon on the left-side main menu to access the Full portal search
- The full portal search page appears as an overlay window
- Click on the minimize button on the top right to retract this screen
- Select the Tags tab below the search bar
- Type in the search keyword in the search bar
- The relevant search result would be populated in List view
The tags can also be viewed as a list by clicking on the view switch available at the top-right
- The search results would show the following information for tags
- Tag name
- Dependency in articles
- Dependency in category pages
- Dependency in Drive files
- To view the detailed breakdown of the dependency information, click on the intended tag, and a Tag dependency blade appears on the right
Article/category page dependency
Shows information such as the
- Article/category page name
- Current status indicator
- Publish date.
Click on the article/category page to open the documentation editor.
Shows the file information such as
- File thumbnail (Only for image files)
- Filename and format
Click on the Download button, and the file will be downloaded onto the device's local storage.
Click on the little 'x' on the top-right to close the blade.
Currently, there is no option to add, remove, or manage tags from the full portal search page.