The category section lets you add links, which are displayed as cards, and/or popular categories from your documentation.
Selecting a category
- If you have more than one version, use the Select Version drop-down to select the version the category is located in.
- Use the Select Category drop-down to select the category or categories you want displayed.
If a category doesn't have an published article, users will be redirected to the first article created in your knowledge base.
Customizing category card icons
- Click the Change banner on the default icon.
- Select a new icon.
- Once selected, hover over the column to reveal the Choose Icon Color icon.
- Select a color using the color picker, or use a hex, RBG or HSL color code.
Rearranging category cards
Click and hold the arrows in the top left of the category link and then drag to move.